Project main objectives are:
- To analyze models of good practice on older men’s learning and socializing in different contexts and environments based on needs, motivation and demand of older men in selected communities regarding community activities and confront them with existing possibilities in different communities.
- To develop and implement educational program for community organization workers that are interested and active in learning and education of older men over 60 years old on how to to enhance learning dimension in their organizations .
- To prepare the precise and in-depth recommendations for local communities, involving different organizations, providers of activities, local community animators, etc. in a sense of development of new social activities and community learning possibilities for older men.
- To raise awareness of different stakeholders and providers of social and learning activities on community level on their impact on community members, on the learning needs of older man and benefits from including them into learning process.
- To form a user-friendly information and learning community portal for enhancing EU wide cooperation of different actors and organizations on community level and their acquaintance with learning and social needs of different groups of adults in communities in participating EU countries.